- About Casa Central
- See Our Work
- Make a Difference
- Contact Us
Casa Central transforms lives and strengthens communities with a special focus on Hispanics. Our network of services propels a diverse population of all ages toward self-sufficiency and a higher quality of life.
Thanks to our supporters and guests for joining the 60th Anniversary Annual Dinner celebration!
Casa Central Celebrates Its 60th Anniversary
Casa Central, the largest Hispanic social service agency in the Midwest, celebrates its 60th Anniversary this year. Since 1954, Casa Central has delivered evidenced based, award winning programming in response to the needs of the Hispanic community.
Through comprehensive, family-centered programming, Casa Central is the conduit by which thousands of individuals build hope for the future while equipping themselves to achieve a sustainable, higher quality of life to the benefit of self, family, community and society.
In recognition of its 60th anniversary, Casa Central has planned several celebrations throughout the year and invites the community to participate. Events include:
- Week of Hope - Monday - Friday, June 2nd - 6th
- 60th Anniversary Reception - Wednesday, June 4th, 6:00 - 8:00 PM at Marcello's at 645 North Avenue, in Chicago
- Casa Central's Senior Health Fiesta - June 5th, 10:00AM - 2:00PM, Bitia Alfonso Auditorium, 1335 North California Avenue
- Casa Central's Children and Youth Present Family Festival - June 6th, 4:00 - 8:00PM, at Humboldt Park - California & Division (Near Playground)
- Annual Awards Dinner, October 16th at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
For more information about the upcoming events, click here.
Casa Central 60th Anniversary Video.
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors for Our 60th Anniversary Annual Dinner!
Advocate for Action Sponsors
Creator of Opportunity Sponsors
Builder of Hope Sponsors
Telecommunication Provider for Casa Central
Parent Awareness Video
Scholarship Fund Video
Casa Central in the News