Mission, Values, Impact
Casa Central transforms lives and strengthens communities, with a special focus on Hispanics. Our network of social services propels a diverse population of all ages toward self-sufficiency and a higher quality of life.
Casa Central will be a leader in the Chicago Metropolitan area delivering culturally responsive, cross-generational, evidence-based services to vulnerable populations. We will be nationally recognized for our expertise in providing family centered services.
Our commitment to our participants, communities, and staff, and our work as an organization are guided by the following values:
- Believing that everyone has the potential to improve their quality of life.
- Casa Central fosters and embraces new experiences and change in the face of adversity, as catalysts for growth and development.
- We respect each person's own culture and identity, drawing upon the strength and diversity of our staff and the communities we serve to create positive social change.
- Casa Central embraces the faith tradition that is a founding principle and seeks God's guidance to provide direction to meet the needs of our participants.
- We strive to consistently provide the highest quality of service, integrity and respect to the individuals and families we serve.
For more information on Casa Central's Fiscal Year 2018 data, see our end-of-the year Impact Report.